Hello. We’re Paul Freiberger and Laurie Kretchmar, experienced communicators and former journalists who are passionate about helping customers reach new prospects.
We bring a passion for excellence to every project. It is because of this dedication that our clients regularly tell us, “We couldn’t have done this without you.” Call us today at 877-796-9737.
About Paul Freiberger & Laurie Kretchmar & Content Marketing Place
- Journalists / Business Writers: NPR, San Jose Mercury News, Harvard Business Review, InfoWorld, Financial Times, International Herald Tribune, FORTUNE, Working Woman
- Marketing Strategy and Content Strategy: Design, create, and implement strategies to accomplish client goals and reach target audiences and new customers.
- Marketing Writing: Apply copywriting expertise to develop brochures, handouts, presentations, strategic blueprints, product positioning documents, blog posts, and case studies.
- Case Studies: Research and develop case studies for companies in such industries as software, medical devices, high tech manufacturing, retail marketing, and private equity.
- Speechwriting: Draft and compose graduation speeches and presentations of all kinds for executives, scientists, educators, and business professionals.
- Social Media: Coach clients on how to best use new tools and platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, and blogs.
- Corporate Communications: Advise leaders and develop materials for executive communications, employee communications, and crisis communications. Served on staff at McKinsey & Co. and Bechtel, among others.
- Author, Paul Freiberger: New York Times best seller, Los Angeles Times Book Prize. Books include: Fire in the Valley: the Birth and Death of the Personal Computer; Fuzzy Logic; When Can You Start?