Ready to Reach New Heights with Your Marketing?
Hello. We’re Paul Freiberger and Laurie Kretchmar, experienced communicators and former journalists who are passionate about content strategy and content marketing to help clients reach new prospects.
We know what it takes to make an impact and build a digital footprint. Our clients in technology, healthcare, professional services and select nonprofits regularly tell us, “We couldn’t have done this without you.” Call us today at 650.485.1280.
About Paul Freiberger & Laurie Kretchmar & Content Marketing Place
- Journalists / Business Writers: NPR, San Jose Mercury News, Harvard Business Review, InfoWorld, Financial Times, International Herald Tribune, FORTUNE, Working Woman
- Marketing Strategy and Content Strategy: Design, create, and implement content marketing strategies to accomplish client goals and reach target audiences and new customers.
- Content Marketing and Writing: Apply copywriting expertise to develop brochures, handouts, presentations, strategic blueprints, product positioning documents, blog posts, case studies and white papers.
- Case Studies: Research and develop case studies for companies in cloud, internet, software, medical devices, high tech manufacturing, retail marketing, private equity, venture capital and other industries.
- Speechwriting: Draft and compose graduation speeches and presentations of all kinds for executives, scientists, educators, and business professionals.
- Social Media: Coach clients on how to best use new tools and platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, and blogs.
- Corporate Communications: Advise leaders and develop materials for executive communications, employee communications, media relations and crisis communications. Served on staff at McKinsey & Co. and Bechtel, among others.
- Author, Paul Freiberger: New York Times best seller, Los Angeles Times Book Prize. Books include: Fire in the Valley; The Birth and Death of the Personal Computer; Fuzzy Logic; When Can You Start?